Reminders from The Board
Posted on May 5th, 2020
Boats in Driveways
Reminder: Boats are allowed to be in yards and driveways for a max of 4 days before homeowners are fined.
- June 30, 2020: Last day to remove all evidence of mold and mildew from homes, etc.
- July 01, 2020: Beginning date for mold and mildew inspection. Important. if not removed within two weeks of notice, additional fines will be forthcoming.
- Remember: Should mold and mildew appear and/or reappear between July 1,2020 and December 31, 2020, fines can be levied.
Lakefront Common Area
- Due to frequent usage of the lakefront area by non-residents lately, parking enforcement will begin. Please ensure that you use your SSP stickers or hang tags for you and your guests. Without a SSP sticker or hang tag, your vehicle cannot be distinguished from those of non-residents.
- Homemade SSP hang tags or stickers are NOT valid identifiers. They will be considered the same as you having no tag. Every vehicle parked in the lot must have an SSP sticker or hang tag obtained from First Choice or it is subject to be towed.
- As a resident, if you have guests at the lakefront, a member of your household must be in attendance. Several visitors using the area recently have claimed to be friends of residents but there was no resident present. Going forward, these guests will be asked to leave and the Sheriff will be called if they do not comply.